We won’t knock you over with glitzy presentations,
a fancy workplace or mind-blowing jargon.
What we will do, however, is keep things real and get things done. Interested?
David Allen, in his seminal work, ‘Getting Things Done’ prescribed a set of methods and processes to maximize productivity and eliminate stress from work. At White Cloud Brands, though, our brand essence – ‘get things done’ – focuses more on helping clients achieve their business goals and eliminate stress from their lives.
- Rich experience: As a team that has significant experience working in and with different kinds of businesses – MNCs, Indian majors, family-owned businesses, metro-based brands, hinterland behemoths, one-person start-ups, industry bodies, passion projects – we bring to the table a sensitivity towards different ways of working, an understanding of the key levers that expedite results and a flexible approach to dealing with different internal stakeholders
- Business understanding: Regardless of the scale of the engagement, we invest significant leadership time into developing a deep understanding of our client’s business, which reflects in the quality of work we do. We believe in asking the right questions, many of which help clients further fine-tune their offerings, goals and vision for their business. We believe in co-creating lasting value for stakeholders of the client’s business – a far more result-oriented approach than merely focusing on generating revenue or brand awareness
- Strategic approach: Across engagements, we go beyond the brief to add value to the client’s business. Leveraging our experience handling a wide range of projects across industries, we suggest initiatives and approaches that, we believe, will help our client create an enduring brand, in addition to achieving his immediate goals
- Client focus: We suggest only what’s good for our clients. We measure our success by the results we generate for them, and not by how much the ‘account’ has grown over the years – something that helps us keep our focus on deliverables, and not on the cash register. Most of our client engagements are long-running, as much a testimony to their faith in us, as it is of the consistent results we deliver for them
- Result orientation: Speaking of results, just how do we get things done time and again? We go to great lengths to ensure that we deliver on what we commit. A sense of ownership and accountability is embedded into our culture. We only take up projects and deadlines that we are confident of meeting – and once we do that, we put everything behind it. Sure, we like to surprise our clients, but we make sure they’re not of the undesirable kind